Fitness Walk for Health Recapitulate your daily routine – you get ready, slide into your car, drive to the office, slump down in your chair, and remain there for most of the day.
Busy as a weaver, all your needs are taken care of by others, so much so, that you rarely take a break. Come evening, you drive back home, slump before the TV, eat, and go off to sleep.
With the growth of this kind of sedentary lifestyle, people are struggling with the effects of the lack of exercise.
Whether you are a senior executive, a hard-working administrative professional, and a work-from-home mom, your daily schedules have become jam-packed, which can be owed to the busy and hectic lifestyle.
Amidst so much that’s happening around, it’s becoming all the more difficult for people to pursue exercise on a regular basis.
How can one add physical activity to this frantic lifestyle and get the benefits associated with it? With no time for working out in a gym or taking up aerobic exercises, where lies the key to this question?
There is an old saying “Every Person has Two Doctors with – Your Right Leg and the Left Leg”. The simple act of walking is therapeutic and has innumerable advantages.
In fact, walking is the most natural form of exercise known to man and is one of the easiest and most enjoyable too.
Adopt Walking as Part of Your Healthy Lifestyle Fitness Walk for Health
- Walking can be best described as “an act, which blends the benefits of exercising with a soothing acupressure on the soles.” Due to the bounteous benefits of walking, doctors all over the world prescribe walking for many ailments. The therapeutic benefits that a simple walk of 30 minutes per day delivers exceed the dose of medicines for many chronic ailments.
- The most incredible thing about walking is the simplicity of the activity, as it is the easiest form of exercise for most individuals. Besides being suitable for all ages, it can be done in almost all weathers and terrains. Pair of shoes, proper clothing, and some amount of time is just the bare essentials required to start a walk.
- For those looking out for monetary benefits, walking keeps your wallet heavy as you do not have to pay the hefty charges of a gym membership for being fit. Furthermore, with the gratis fitness that it delivers, it also cuts upon your medical treatment costs.
- Additionally, it also gives you the convenience to exercise as and when you get time, which makes the process of exercising less cumbersome. You don’t need to struggle to take out time from your busy schedule separately to work out in the gym.
- Experts suggest that one should begin “walking for exercise” with a ten-minute walk initially. If at the end of these ten minutes of walking, you do not feel exhausted and breathless, you can continue for a longer period and increase the duration gradually. A daily thirty minutes of walk is the ideal recommended duration.
Some Miraculous Benefits of Putting Your Steps Forward One after the Other
1. Walk Your Way to a Healthy Heart Fitness Walk for Health
Fitness Walk for Health Walking strengthens the heart muscles, increases the heart rate, and assists in carrying more oxygen to the body parts. It also decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases and lowers cholesterol levels.
Walking briskly for just 30 minutes, five days a week can also significantly lower your risk of suffering a stroke, according to University of South Carolina researchers.
After studying 46,000 men and 15,000 women over the course of 18 years, those with increased fitness levels associated with regular brisk walking had a 40 percent lower risk of suffering a stroke than those with the lowest fitness level.
2. Walk to Stay Fit
Fitness Walk for Health Brisk walking helps burn fat and tones up the body. It also gives a perfect blend of fitness along with relaxation. The blood circulation in the body improves significantly during walking, which aids in the smooth functioning of the various organs of your body, thereby keeping you healthy.